Jum, 10 Sep|
Activity: World Contraceptive Day Campaign
Waktu & Lokasi
10 Sep 2021 07.00 – 19 Sep 2021 23.59
The topic on contraception is one that is necessary but seldom discussed. For this year’s upcoming World Contraception Day on 26 September, we are proud to be a part of YourLife and Bayer's ‘I CHOOSE’ campaign – an initiative aimed to encourage conversations amongst teens and young adults on the power to choose their own contraceptive methods and share personal experiences.
Join us by sharing your ‘I CHOOSE’ experience through filming a video in response to the following questions:
- What’s your first name and where are you from?
- What do you think about contraception?
- Where did you come across sex education? (in school, at home...) And how did you experience it?
- How is contraception perceived in your country? Is it easily accessible (even during the pandemic)?
- Do you know how many/which contraceptives are out there? (name the ones you know without using Google)
- What do you think each teen/young adult should know about contraception?
Feel free to answer only those you are comfortable with and email us your video at firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 September 2021.
Your submission will contribute to being a voice together with teens from all over the world, and published on YourLife website and other social media platforms.
MORE ON PILLOW TALK
Whether it’s your mind, body or soul, we’ve got you covered! In the spirit of Sexual Wellness month, Pillow Talk features experts and brand partners to talk about these topics for a 360° coverage on total sexual wellness care, curated just for you!